Dermal fillers enhance your natural facial contours, and create a more youthful look. With age, we tend to lose our natural volume in our cheeks and lips, and our skin loses elasticity.
Dermal fillers are made from complex sugar chains also known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA). HA is found naturally in the body where its main role is to attract water and provide hydration to the skin. Dermal filler products are designed to resemble your body’s own natural HA and can help revitalise your facial features as well as hydrating surrounding skin.
Dermal fillers counteract those key signs of ageing, whilst emphasising your naturally beautiful facial features.
Dermal fillers help across a range of facial features, including:
- enhancing facial volume
- restoring facial contours that have weakened with time
- softening lines and wrinkles
- correcting asymmetries and restoring facial balance
- restoring fullness to the lips
- correcting tear trough deformities
- nasolabial fold creases
- enhancing cheek volume
- chin augmentation